Progress through September has been fantastic and the main classroom building, which includes two classrooms and the kitchen are ahead of schedule. The community are highly engaged and very excited by the new school for their children. Some key finishing touches are underway and the team are on schedule to complete by the end of October!
Key activities that took place in September include:
- The insulation material and plywood ceiling for the classrooms have been fixed.
- All windows and doors for the classrooms are in place.
- Both internal and external cladding for the classrooms has been completed
- Cladding for the kitchen is complete.
- Cladding for the toilet is nearly done and the block work and rendering is finished.
- Both outside teaching areas on either side of the classrooms are completed.
- The embankment has been built and wire mesh fencing has been fixed.