We are recruiting for an Organisational Development Manager.
This exciting role will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the employer – employee relationship. This includes the administration of hiring, retention, staff development, termination, personnel records, legal compliance, compensation and benefits, and long-term staffing strategies.
The role will also be responsible for developing and implementing organisational and team effectiveness initiatives. A key emphasis will be placed on improving on existing performance management system and developing professional development policies and processes. Other responsibilities include overseeing staff safety, health, and morale.
Sabre is an equal opportunity employer; qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Sabre offers a competitive salary. The non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, fun, and growing organization transforming kindergarten education across Ghana in partnership with the Ghana Education Service. In addition to flexibility, your job will evolve as quickly as the company scales. That means you’ll constantly be doing and learning new things.
Educational Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Business administration or relevant discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Development, Training & Development, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Certifications in coaching, MBTI or other psychometric assessments, leadership development programs preferred.
- 3 years’ relevant experience in training & development.
- 2 years developing and implementing organizational development interventions.
- Strong confidentiality ethic, demonstrate flexibility, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others to gain support and commitment.
- Demonstrate high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues
- Business Acumen: Demonstrates understanding of business principles required for the job and organization and how to use them to solve problems.
- Excellent understanding of office administration practices and staff contract negotiation
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks at the same time, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, MS word
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated prior experience in a management role
- Excellent planning, organisational and problem solving skills
- Ghanaian National
How to apply
Please email a cover letter and CV in one PDF attachment clearly indicating the position Organisational Development Manager to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE: Wednesday 20th February, 2019