Our site team working at Ahobre Early Years Complex have had a productive few weeks.
On the kindergarten block the following tasks have been completed:
- Spreading of 20mm thick layer of sand on the filled hardcore floor.
- The Damp Proof Membrane has been laid.
- The tying of the slab mesh.
On the primary block the following activities have been completed:
- The fixing of foundation formwork.
- Fixing of the foundation rebar.
- The concrete pour for foundation.
Our Trustee and Founder, Aubrey Malcolm-Green, also visited the site with Lisa Rose, our new Construction Programme Manager. Watch this space for more exciting staff updates from Ghana!