This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation.
The role will be responsible for all planning and execution of construction projects and shall ensure accountability at all levels (economic, social, environmental etc.) in regards to project planning and execution.
The Rollout Manager shall work to ensure that site works carried out on Sabre’s Sustainable Kindergarten projects, are delivered on time, at the optimum cost and that the projects meet quality specifications set out by the designers and the Ghana Education Service.
The Rollout Manager shall maintain a transparent process of engaging service providers (contractors/consultants) to undertake activities on behalf of the organization, and should possess soft skills that will enable them to adequately engage the project community and other stakeholders to buy-in and contribute to Sabre’s Building Better Schools Programme.
Sabre offers a competitive salary. The non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, fun, and growing organization transforming kindergartens across Ghana as partners with the Ghana Education Service. In addition to flexibility, your job will evolve as quickly as the company scales. That means you’ll constantly be doing and learning new things.
Sabre is an equal opportunity employer; qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Educational Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• BSc. in Civil Engineering or BTech. in Building Technology
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience of construction projects in Ghana
• IT skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD and other design and estimation required
• Strong team player, but must have the ability to work independently
• Commitment to the aims and objectives of Sabre Education
• Dynamic self-starter, able to work to pre-defined targets on own initiative
• Able to travel up to 50% of the time (working remotely and away from family)
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
• Excellent planning, organisational and problem solving skills
• Skills in mentoring and developing staff
• Project Management, Procurement & Subcontractors Management skills desirable
• Ghanaian National
How to apply
Please email cover letter and CV in one PDF attachment clearly indicating the position Construction Rollout Manager in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE: Wednesday 20th February, 2019