There has been some fantastic progress on site at Akwidaa Model Kindergarten School over the last month, despite the heavy rains.
- Wooden form work has been removed from the foundation ground beam.
- The classroom block slab has been built up with hardcore and sand, in preparation for the Damp Proof Membrane and pouring of the concrete floor slab.
- The Damp Proof Membrane has been laid and classroom slab has now been cast.
- The column and upper ring beam steel rebars have been erected ready for the completion of concrete works.
- Pathways for the school are underway.
- Column formwork was used and all 15 columns have been cast.
Great work team!